Call for papers
Topics for papers and panels may fall within the following categories:
The Creative Archive
- Re-mediation and re-actualization of performance from archival traces
- Exhibitions and their afterlife, virtual and otherwise
- Collaborations between artists and collections
- The librarian as a dramaturge?
Pedagogic Connecting Points!
- Information, education, communication
- Communicating the diversity of our collections
- The service oriented librarian, how far do we go?
- Reach out! Capturing new users!
The Future Professional
- Understanding our new role in the new library, museum / archive and documentation centre.
- New archival platforms – the digital archive
- Use the archive in your own home – who needs the library?
- The distinguished scholar or the sweaty tourist? Same-same or different story?
How to submit a proposal
Proposals for papers may be submitted in English or French.
Please note the allowed time for each paper may not exceed 20 minutes.
Papers will be scheduled either as plenary sessions or in parallel sessions with other panels.
All presenters will be listed in the conference programme and their papers will be published in the subsequent published proceedings in both English and French.
The call for papers is now closed.
|1 February 2016:||Deadline for submitting paper proposals.
Use the online submission form above to submit a paper.
|15 February 2016:||Notification of acceptance.|
|30 April 2016:||Submission of final paper.|