Publication: Die Vierte Wand - Issue 007
Digitizing 65% complete
This yearly non-profit publication by the Initiative TheaterMuseum Berlin offers a collection of 27 articles by 22 authors from various countries and fields of expertise – an international theatre community. Six articles are published in English:
- Help it’s 3D - about how to deal with our history (by Chris Van Goethem)
- Ancient wooden Machinery and large scale model in La Monnaie, Brussels (by Laurent Le Bec)
- The universal language – Archiving Technical Theatre History Facebook group (by Richard Bryant)
- Staging the Scottish Rite – Degree Productions of Freemasonry (by Wendy Waszut-Barrett)
- Theatrical Spaces and Staging – Corrals from the Spanish Golden Age (by Research Group “Teatro Siglo de Oro” – Bolaños, De los Reyes, Palacios, Ruesga)
- The Royal Court Theatre of the Kings of Belgium (by Ivo Kersmaekers)
Diverse topics from the world of theatre are carefully studied: ancient theatre machinery, digitization campaigns, and case studies dedicated to a single work. Even professional networking is addressed with a report on the last SIBMAS Conference (Freeze!, 2016, Copenhagen).
If you’re interested in participating in this project, feel free to contact chairman Stefan Gräbener.